The Provincetown Water & Sewer Board is a regulatory board consisting of seven (7) members and (1) alternate member; four (4) regular members from the Town of Provincetown, three (3) regular members from the Town of Truro, and one (1) alternate member from the Town of Provincetown. Members of the Water & Sewer Board are appointed by their respective Town Select Board.
The Water & Sewer Board is responsible for governing both the Provincetown Water System Regulations and the Provincetown Sewer System Regulations; for establishing and modifying rates and fees associated with the water system and sewer system; and for evaluating current and future demand impacts on both the water and sewer systems and adapting master planning as necessary.
Agendas & Minutes
View the Water & Sewer Board Agendas and Minutes Archive.
- Larry Black - Term Ends 12/31/24
- Austin P. Knight - Term Ends 12/31/24
- Robert A. O’Malley, Vice Chair - Term Ends 12/31/24
- John Dundas - Truro Appt - Term Ends 6/30/24
- Courtney Warren - Truro Appt - Term Ends 6/30/25
- Tracey Rose - Truro Appt - Term Ends 6/30/23
- Jonathan Sinaiko, Chair - Term Ends 12/31/23
- Steven Fossella, Alternate - Term Ends 12/31/25
Contact: DPW Administrative Assistant Randy Mateer