Recreation Department Homepage
Welcome to the Provincetown
What is happening?
Please check out our site or give us a call to know what is happening this month with the recreation department.
Challenger Sports Summer Soccer Camp:
4th of July Parade Applications
Please help share and make this years parade a HUGE success!
Challenger Sports Soccer Camp:
August 28t, 2023 - September 1st, 2023 !
Join Provincetown Recreation and Truro Recreation as we bring back Challenger Sports this Summer for a Half Day Soccer Camp for children ages 6-13 years old.
Those interested can do so here: https://challenger.configio.com/pd/241625/provincetown-truro-recreation-soccer-cam
Tiny Tykes Spring Soccer Program:
The Provincetown Recreation Department is excited to bring back Challenger Sports this Spring for the Tiny Tykes Program for children ages 3-6yrs old.
Those interested in registering can do so here: https://challenger.configio.com/.../provincetown...
In addition, scholarship opportunities are available for all Provincetown School students.
Kindergarten through 2nd Grade T-Ball: Click Here to Register
PYP Grades 2nd thru 5th: Spring Sports Clinic: Click Here to Register
The Provincetown Recreation Department in coordination with Provincetown Schools is excited to announce a new spin on our spring sport offerings!
Our overall goal this spring is to provide children with a series of different sport opportunities- recommended by the children themselves, to either learn or to continue working on their skills. The children participating in these sports will work on drills and participate in scrimmages.
The program will be five weeks long and start the week of May 15th and continue through June 15th.
Look for all things Pickleball related here: https://www.provincetown-ma.gov/1418/Pickleball-in-Provincetown
Provincetown Family Resource
Cape Cod Children’s Place Family Support specialist, Charlotte Fyfe, is available to meet with you by appointment, by calling 508-237-2688 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Provincetown Family Resource you will find:
- Consultations for any Provincetown Family with children birth to 18 years.
- Applications for financial aid from Provincetown’s John Henry Trust. This fund, bequeathed to the town in 2003, is for the benefit of children birth to 18 years whose families require financial assistance to pay for medical, dental, transportation, housing and childcare needs. There are income and residency restrictions. Financial details here. All requests are completely confidential. For more information or to download an application in ENGLISH or SPANISH.
- Parenting information on a variety of topics, ranging from infancy to teens.
- Referrals to medical care, counseling, housing assistance and free or low cost food and clothing. Also: mental health, addiction, education & childcare resources, parenting and support groups.
- Someone to talk to, who can give you confidential referral information and help steer you to useful resources.
Click Here for the Application
Provincetown Youth Activity Grant Application
The Provincetown Health Department is introducing the Youth Activity Grant program to supply funds for applicants looking to attend classes, camps, or other recreational programs or to pay for transportation to classes or camps.
What's going on at the community center for Adult Programming?
Yoga for Addiction Recovery
Join instructor Jen Kopec on Thursdays from 4-5PM.
Yoga with Greg
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 8:30-10AM
For more information please visit: https://www.ptownyoga.com/
Bart's Stretch & Tone
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 3-4:30pm