Posted on November 29, 2016 at 2:57 PM by Lynne Martin
Here is what we did - Developed a Police Station Building Program:
- Police needs assessment performed in 2009 – Several deficiencies identified by The Center for Public Safety.
- Building Committee formed to assist in siting and sizing a police station
- Several site alternatives and design iterations brought forward
- An Existing Conditions Study was performed in 2015 – The Carell Group
- 2009 Assessment & 2015 Study – Both conclude need for a new Police Station.
- Formulated a building program
- Applied building program to each site – Approx. 12,000 sq. ft. Bldg.
- Identified & analyze site options including regulatory limitations
- Evaluated probable project cost