The Town will hold an online Special Town Meeting Forum on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. to present information about the Articles on the Special Town Meeting Warrant and answer questions from residents. A Special Town Meeting Booklet with explanations of each Article will also be published and made available to residents the week prior to Special Town Meeting.
The Provincetown Select Board has called a Special Town Meeting on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. in the Auditorium at Town Hall located at 260 Commercial St. to act on Town Warrant Articles related to the Sewer Expansion and Modernization Project as well as other important items.
The following is a brief overview of the eight Town Warrant Articles:
- Article 1. Water Department Lead Service Line Inventory.
- Article 2. Open Space Committee - Land Bank – Acquisition of the Property at 806, 820, 820A, 824, 828 and 832 Commercial Street.
- Article 3. Wastewater Infrastructure Replacement and Modernization Project – Borrowing Authorization.
- Article 4. Home Rule Petition – Repeal the Town’s Special Sewer Act.
- Article 5. Wastewater Expansion Authorization.
- Article 6. Alteration of Layout of Route 6.
- Article 7. Home Rule Petition – Use of Motta Field for Wastewater Disposal.
- Article 8. Zoning Bylaw Amendment: Inclusionary and Incentive Zoning Bylaw. Incentives for Development of dormitory / employee housing.
More information about Special Town Meeting and the full Warrant can be found at www.provincetown-ma.gov/townmeeting