NOTE: Water & Sewer RatePayer - Due to the implementation of a new billing system, the town will be UNABLE TO ACCEPT ONLINE PAYMENTS FOR THE CURRENT BILLING CYCLE (this includes the Auto-Pay customers). You have the option of paying your bill by mail or in-person at the Provincetown Town Hall, 260 Commercial Street, Provincetown MA. Please check the Town of Provincetown website “Pay a Bill” (www.provincetown-ma.gov) over the next three months for the status with accepting online water and sewer payments. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Welcome to Town of Provincetown's Online Bill Payment
ALL BILLS TYPES ARE AVAILABLE TO PAY ONLINE!
The Town, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, now accepts ACH debits/electronic checks (electronic fund transfer from your checking or savings account) and credit/debit card payments of bills. For most bill types, online presentment and payment eliminates the need to print and receive paper bills, thereby continuing our efforts as a green community.Invoice Cloud offers premium security and ease of use all for less than the cost of a stamp. Our online bill presentment and payment solution provides residents with the following benefits:
- No signup cost
- Access, view and pay your real estate, personal property, or motor vehicle & boat excise tax bill online, at your convenience
- Paying your bill online is faster and cheaper than writing a check and mailing it
- You can pay with electronic check or credit/debit card
- You may choose to eliminate paper invoices to reduce clutter and help the environment
- You have the option to pay immediately, schedule a payment or sign up for Auto-Pay
- EFT/ACH is free to pay online.
- Availbable 24/7 from anywhere you have access to the Internet
Invoice Cloud offers the following options for tax bill payment (i.e., Real Estate, Personal Property, Motor Vehicle, Boat Excise bills, Water and Sewer Bills):
- EFT/ACH electronic check payments (from your bank checking or savings account), that Town of Provincetown is waving the convenience fee of $0.40, or
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express credit/debit cards, for a convenience fee of 2.95% of the tax bill value, with a minimum convenience fee charge of $1.00 NOTE: Visa card can not be used for Water and Sewer Bills.
- Pay by Phone convenience is $1.95 transaction fee, along with the other transaction fees. (Charge cards 2.95% + $1.95)
Phone number is.........866-448-1988
Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting and processing online payments. The fees are automatically calculated and will be shown on the payment page, for your information, before you submit your payment. Fees are paid directly to the service provider, not to the Town of Provincetown, and are non-refundable. The Town of Provincetown receives only your bill payment amount. Fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit card statement.
If you experience difficulty using online bill pay, please call the Town of Provincetown, Collector's Office at (508) 487-7015.
If there is an error in the Credit Card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at (877) 256-8330 option 3.
Overdrafts and Account Errors will result in a $25.00 surcharge added to your account.
Visit the Bill Pay, InvoiceCloud website.