Welcome to Report a Concern, a request tracking tool that can be used to report concerns to the Town. You will be able to track your request and our responses online.

Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us immediately at 508-487-7000. For a police emergency, dial 911. Otherwise,visit our Staff Directory for a complete listing of departments.